- PReset software makes programming signal conditioning devices easy
- Software programs for device configuration are part of the complete and flexible solutions from PR electronics.
- Configuration of the PC programmable transmitters is executed via PReset.
For users who prefer PCs, certain signal conditioners are PC-programmable and can be easily and flexibly configured with our PReset software. With this Windows-based program, it’s possible to configure, calibrate, and detect device sensor errors from the convenience of your PC.
PReset is a Windows-based program for the configuration of programmable devices in the 5000, 5300, 5500 and 6300 series for temperature measurement, level measurement, isolation, etc. Aside from configuration, the PReset software gives access to process calibration, sensor error detection, and more.
Using PReset Software to Save and Upload Configurations to Signal Conditioners
When used in combination with the PR 4500 series of detachable displays and the PR 4590, PReset software can also be used to save configurations from the following devices to the PC. Users can then download these configurations to subsequent devices of the same type:
- PR 3000 Series: 3114, 3225
- PR 4000 Series: 4104, 4114, 4116, 4131, 4179, 4184, 4222, 4225
- PR 5000 Series: 5114, 5115, 5116, 5131, 5223, 5225, 5331, 5332, 5333, 5334, 5335, 5337, 5343, 5437, 5715, 5802
- PR 6000 Series: 6331, 6333, 6334, 6335, 6337, 6437
- PR 9000 Series: 9113, 9116
Additionally, PR electronics offers a programming kit for communication between a PC and the device:
- Loop Link 5909 is a communications interface for configuration and monitoring of PR electronics PC-programmable devices using our PReset software and is used for all Windows-programmable devices. The unit is delivered with a USB connection to the PC.
- ConfigMate 4590 can operate as a docking station for the PR 4500 – allowing the PR 4500 to be connected to a PC and the PR PReset software.
- You can download drivers for USB HART modem 277 here: https://procomsol.com/downloads
- click here to install PReset for Windows 7/8/10/11 (including drivers for 5909) – using the link here: PReset 10.00.1005
- click here to install PReset 5300 OEM for Windows 7/8/8.1/10: PReset5300-OEM 8.05.1004
- click here to download the manual for the PR 5909 Loop Link
With our innovative, patented technologies, we make signal conditioning smarter and simpler. Our portfolio is composed of six product areas, where we offer a wide range of analog and digital devices covering over a thousand applications in industrial and factory automation. All our products comply with or surpass the highest industry standards, ensuring reliability in even the harshest of environments and have a 5-year warranty for greater peace of mind.