Access and Monitor your Data with your iOS/Android Device
Easy programming, live process & error monitoring, data & event logging. Having access to all of your process data in the palm of your hands can make a huge difference for your organization
Process Solutions Is now offering Virtual Training and Webinars!
Does Your Facility Currently Have Site Restrictions? Can't Come To Us?
Socially distanced training is now an essential tool in ensuring the success of your operations. We are excited to make the expertise of our experienced engineers more accessible than ever!
Monitor and control plant data from the palm of your hand with Horner WebMI
Implementing, accessing, and managing remote applications has never been easier, faster, and safer than through WebMI
Process Solutions is proud to announce that we are now ISNetworld certified! What does this mean? ISNetworld helps Hiring Clients to connect with safe, reliable, and sustainable contractors and suppliers around the globe.
Best Dosing System
-Less Water Usage
Superior Leak Detection
-Pipeline Pump Seal Leak Detection
-Monitor the liquid level in the drain pipe while monitoring the flow rate
-Set both an alarm point and a shut-down point
Automation & Control Specialists
Process Solutions Corporation, located in Stafford, TX, has been serving various industries since 1999. We are a manufacturer's representative of instrumentation and automation components. By learning about our product line functionalities, we have managed to become a full solution provider also. We don't just provide a product we provide an educated solution.
Over 100 years of collective team experience
We provide innovative solutions with exceptional service. Process Solutions Corporation values building a strong customer relationship first and then leveraging our manufacture associations to benefit you. We have the technical knowledge and the quality customer relationship skills to find the best solution for the problem.
Some of our Satisfied Clients
What our Clients Say
“We’re able to get quality equipment at a good value. And, the engineering staff were very helpful in ensuring a smooth implementation.”Research Facility
“I like that Process Solutions was able to help us design the solution, test it, and then provide a quality build. That has improved our product quality and increased our speed to market.”Pharmaceutical Industry
“It’s a pleasure doing business with you. Keep up the good work.”City of Dallas
“We are very impressed, everything looked and worked great.”Global Energy Company
“Fares, you help to expedite & deliver, that’s just exceptional!”Lead I&E Tech for Pipeline compressor station
Products That Power Productivity
PR Electronics 2-wire HART 7 Capable Temperature Transmitters
- RTD, TC, potentiometer, linear resistance and bipolar mV input
- Single or true dual inputs with sensor redundancy and drift detection
- High accuracy across a wide ambient operating temperature of -50 to +85°C
- 2.5 kVAC galvanic isolation
- Full assessment to IEC61508 : 2010 for use in SIL 2/3 applications
Bronkhorst Mass Meters & Controllers for Liquid
- Direct mass flow measurement, for liquids and gases
- High accuracy, excellent repeatability
- Cost-effective design
- Compact design, with integrated PID controller for fast and stable control
- Suitable for (very) low flow ranges
- Digital technology allows fieldbus communication and offers user configurable control characteristics
Kayden CLASSIC Series Flow, Level, Interface Switch & Transmitter
- Consistent process composition & temperature
- Sufficient straight run flow profile (minimizes turbulence)
- Recommended minimum of 5 pipe diameters from any disturbance
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
To stay update on all that Process Solutions is working on!