- Configuration and monitoring by way of detachable display front (PR 45xx); process calibration, signal and relay simulation.
- Advanced relay configuration, e.g. setpoint, window, delay, sensor error indication and power monitoring.
- Copying of the configuration from one device to others of the same type via the display front.
- TC inputs with internal CJC or external CJC for higher accuracy.
- Active/passive mA output via the same two terminals.
- 9116A can be mounted in the safe area or in zone 2 / Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D.
- Conversion and scaling of temperature, voltage, potentiometer, and linear resistance signals.
- Power supply and signal isolator for 2-wire transmitters.
- Monitoring of error events and cable breakage via the individual status relay and/or a collective electronic signal via the power rail.
- 9116A has been designed, developed, and certified for use in SIL 2 applications according to the requirements of IEC 61508.
- Suitable for the use in systems up to Performance Level “d” according to ISO-13849.
- 1 green and 1 red front LED indicate operation status and malfunction. 1 yellow LED indicates relay status.
- 2.6 kVAC galvanic isolation between input, output, and supply.
- The devices can be mounted vertically or horizontally without distance between neighboring units.