- Linearized, electronic temperature measurement with RTD or TC sensor.
- Conversion of linear resistance variation to a standard analog current/voltage signal, i.e. from solenoids and butterfly valves or linear movements with attached potentiometer.
- Power supply and signal isolator for 2-wire transmitters.
- Process control with 2 potential-free relay contacts that can be configured for advanced functions.
- Galvanic separation of analog signals and measurement of floating signals.
- Within a few seconds, the user can program PR5116A to suit the specific application.
- By way of the front push-button, the input can be calibrated to the exact span of the process. Zero drift on the process signal can be adjusted by a single press of the front button.
- A green front LED indicates normal operation and malfunction. A yellow LED is ON for each active output relay.
- Continuous check of vital stored data for safety reasons.
- 3-port 3.75 kVAC galvanic isolation.
Mounting / installation
- Mounted vertically or horizontally on a DIN rail. As the devices can be mounted without any distance between neighboring units, up to 42 devices can be mounted per meter.