- Programmable via detachable display front (4501), process calibration, signal simulation, password protection, error diagnostics and selection of help text in several languages.
- Linearized, electronic temperature measurement with RTD or TC sensor.
- Conversion of linear resistance variation to a frequency signal, e.g. from solenoids and butterfly valves or linear movements with attached potentiometer.
- Power supply and signal isolator for 2-wire transmitters.
- Process control by way of a frequency signal transmitted to e.g. a PLC or a process computer.
- Galvanic separation and conversion of analog signals to frequency signals.
- When 4222 is used in combination with the 4501 display / programming front, all operational parameters can be modified to suit any application. As the 4222 is designed with electronic hardware switches, it is not necessary to open the device for setting of DIP switches.
- A green front LED indicates normal operation.
- Continuous check of vital stored data for safety reasons.
- 3-port 2.3 kVAC galvanic isolation.