- NewTek signal conditioning modules are used in numerous industries that require LVDT position sensors
- Ethernet enabled and fully customizable, these signal conditioners can easily be customized for into a wide range of requirements such as analog or digital outputs
- Newtek facilitates easy setup with color coded labels and simple instructions that allows the unit to go online in minutes
NewTek LVDT signal conditioning modules set the standard in reliability and ease of use. NewTek’s NTC-6000 signal conditioner is available from stock and compatible with nearly any AC LVDT, or RVDT, and custom designs for unique applications and special considerations are also featured. Often paired with AC LVDTs operating in harsh environments or extreme temperatures, NewTek signal conditioners are ideal for use in factory automation, materials testing, turbine control systems, steam valve positioning, packaging equipment, and gaging.
Since NewTek products are designed in-house, they can be customized to conform to a specific package, non-standard analog or digital outputs, and heightened environmental ratings.
Using LVDT Signal Conditioning Modules
- For Use with AC LVDTs in Harsh Environments Like High Pressure, Extreme Temperature, and Radiation
- Variety of Output Options Including DC Voltage, Current, and Digital
- Custom Designs for Specific Footprints and Packaging Requirements
- Digital Protocols Including Modbus, CAN Bus, RS-485, and More
NTC-6000 Signal Conditioner
The NewTek NTC-6000 Signal Conditioner addresses a wide range of applications for AC LVDTs, AC RVDTs, and inductive half bridge LVRTs. Its flexible design allows for straightforward customization for specific requirements. This signal conditioning module gives users the option to receive one of several DC outputs including voltage ranges, 4-20 mA current, or RS-485 digital.
- NTC-6000 is Easily Customized
- All Designs created In-House by NewTek Engineering
- Compatibility with a Wide Range of LVDTs
With stock on-hand for same-day shipment, the NTC-6000 can be delivered quickly for implementation in a wide variety of industrial applications including materials testing, turbine control systems, steam valves, and gaging. Because of its intuitive setup and easily accessible features, the NTC-6000 does not require technical personnel for installation. With simple setup instructions printed on the label, color-coded removable terminal blocks, and self-diagnostics, the NTC-6000 can be brought on-line in minutes to deliver reliable feedback.
Custom Signal Conditioners for AC LVDTs & RVDTs
For specialized requirements, NewTek can design custom signal conditioning packages. Custom signal conditioners can be made to meet specific mechanical envelopes, environmental conditions, temperature ranges, or contained in custom packaging or cases. Additional configurations are available including remote relay, digital, push-button calibrations, diagnostics, and cyber-security features. Outputs can be bipolar or unipolar DC Voltage, DC Current, and digital including CAN Bus, Modbus, RS-485, and more.
Uses for LVDT Signal Conditioning Devices
- Factory Automation
- Materials Testing
- Turbine Control Systems
- Steam Valve Positioning
- Packaging Equipment
- Gaging and more