- Process Solutions Corp. now offers LVDT position sensors from NewTek sensor solutions
- LVDT are useful for monitoring the small changes in the motion or position of the object being measured
- High temperature, high pressure, radiation resistant, and customizable options are available
Process Solutions is pleased to announce our partnership with NewTek Sensor Solutions, a U.S. manufacturer of LVDT linear position sensors. NewTek’s LVDT position sensors pricing is competitive, and their lead times are fantastic! Their team of engineers have decades of experience, which gives them the capability to bring you custom solutions.
NewTek LVDT Position Sensors
Most of your LVDT needs can be met by products from NewTek Sensor Solutions. With applications ranging from Oil & Gas to Water & Wastewater, Power Generation to Subsea & Marine, NewTek’s standard, custom, and harsh-environment LVDT-based linear position sensors provide you with the ability to monitor tiny changes.
“A Linear Variable Differential Transformer (LVDT) is common type of position sensor that converts the linear position or motion of a measured object to a proportional electrical output that can be read by operators and control systems. LVDTs are most frequently used where measuring ranges vary from ±0.010 inches (±0.254 mm) to ±10 inches (±254 mm). LVDTs can be designed for temperatures from cryogenic ranges -238°F (-150°C) to as high as 1000°F (537°C). The LVDT features frictionless operation, is very rugged in harsh environments, possesses excellent accuracy and repeatability, and has a near-infinite expected service life.” – NewTek Sensor Solutions
NewTek Sensor Solutions
Their mission is to provide high performance, extremely reliable, and economical position sensors, accessories and associated electronics to a diverse range of industries. NewTek Sensor Solutions features the ability to design and manufacture custom solutions in collaboration with the customer’s engineering resources. Their product line includes devices capable of performing at extremes of pressure and temperature and in harsh environments.
Common Uses of LVDT Linear Position Sensors
- High pressure AC LVDTs (20,000 psi)
- Extreme high temperature AC LVDTs (1,000°F)
- Miniaturized AC LVDTs (3/8″ or 0.188″ diameter housing)
- Spring-loaded, gage heads
- Hermetically-sealed LVDTs
- LVDT signal conditioning electronics