VALVE-SYNC by Process Solutions Corp. is a highly configurable universal valve tester control system. It addresses the needs of companies looking for flexible software that can be configured to test different types of valves easily. VALVE-SYNC test software, which is built upon API standards, will allow:
- A high degree of customization and flexibility in designing test systems
- Testing of various setups before finalizing on the most appropriate one for your testing needs
- Viewing the test system as a graphical parametric display with a collection of various controls and indicators
- Reduction in the lead time to build a test rig, thus reducing overall cost
- Customized Report Generation
The Universal Valve Test Suite can be modified to best suit your requirements and the pre-built valve testing software platform enables us to deliver a highly flexible, customized solution faster than ever.
Benefits of VALVE-SYNC
- Configure your software with minimal effort
- Flexibility in Test Recipe Configuration
- Record and print your test results in Excel or any PC format
- Multi-language support
- Report Customization and Analysis Capabilities
- Valve traceability
- Various size of PLC/HMI available in different enclosures
- Track pressure sensor calibration
- Auto population of pressure/test time based on valve size and class
- Wireless data transmission to any PC
The Test Data screen shows the standard test pressures and time duration for SHELL, SEAT A, SEAT B, DBB and DIB-1 tests. The recorded actual test pressures and duration are given as well. Also on this screen, the user will find the gauge serial numbers along with the pressure transducer calibration due dates.
The results for the typical tests are shown here on the test screen. This is where the user will perform the actual tests. Once a test is passed, the program will indicated this along with the real time trend during the test. The program will always default to the standard required pressure and test time. However, test duration time can be changed if desired. Testing can be cancelled in progress at anytime.
Calibration due dates along with their respective gauge serial numbers can be located here at the Gauge Maintenance screen.
In the Name Plate Marking screen the user can choose the size and the class of the valve to be tested. The model number will automatically populate based on this information. The user can also enter information for the valve such as Body, Manufacturing Date, Valve Serial Number, F to F Number, MOP/F1, MOP/F2 and Seat Material.
The Valve Data interface shows additional information about the valve that is being tested. These items include descriptions, serial numbers, etc. All of this information can be entered here and will be recorded in the valve test final report.
Navigation to all interfaces start here at the main screen. All authorized personnel are required to enter the password at log in to access instrument calibration data screen or to reset part counter.