CS80 Intrinsically Safe Pressure Transducer
The CS80 pressure transducer is a high strength sensor designed for use in intrinsically safe areas. The CS80 offers a ±0.25% BFSL FS accuracy and features an all welded stainless steel construction for a minimum IP65 rating. A wide range of configurable options make the CS80 a versatile pressure transducer that can be designed to operate in some of the harshest conditions. Low power outputs are available which can operate off of 3-5VDC of unregulated power to extend battery life in remote applications. The CS80 is an excellent solution for applications such as natural gas compression, oil exploration and hydrogen compression and storage.
- Pressures from 50 PSI up to 30,000 PSI (See model CS81 for pressures below 50 PSI)
- Compound pressure ranges available.
- Optional integral snubber
- Reverse polarity and EMI protection
- Oxygen cleaning available
- Natural gas compression
- Oil exploration
- Process controls
- Test stands
- Hydrogen (316L SS only).
- CSA Class I, Division 1, Groups C, D, T4
- Class I, Zone 0 AEx ia IIB T4 Ga (Ex is IIB T4 Ga)
- CSA Class I, Division 1 Groups A, B, C, D T4 (millivolt output only)
- Class I, Zone 0 AEx ia IIC T4 Ga (Ex ia IIC T4 Ga) (millivolt output only)
- ANSI/UL 122701 Single Seal
For more info please visit the product's website.
CS80 Operating instructions