- Linearized temperature measurement with Pt100…Pt1000, Ni100…Ni1000, or TC sensor.
- Difference or average temperature measurement of 2 resistance or TC sensors.
- Conversion of linear resistance variation to a standard analog current signal, for instance from valves or Ohmic level sensors.
- Amplification of a bipolar mV signal to a standard 4…20 mA current signal.
- Connection of up to 15 channels to a digital 2-wire signal with HART communication.
- Within a few seconds, the user can program PR6335D to measure temperatures within all ranges defined by the norms.
- The RTD and resistance inputs have cable compensation for 2-, 3- and 4-wire connection.
- The 6335D has been designed according to strict safety requirements and is therefore suitable for application in SIL installations.
- A limit can be programmed on the output signal.
- Continuous check of vital stored data for safety reasons.
- Sensor error detection according to the guidelines in NAMUR NE89.
Mounting / installation
- Mounted vertically or horizontally on a DIN rail. Using the 2-channel version up to 84 channels per meter can be mounted.
- Configuration via standard HART communication interfaces or by PR 5909 Loop Link.
- The 6335D can be mounted in zone 0, 1, 2 and zone 20, 21, 22 including M1 / Class I/II/ III, Division 1, Groups A, B, C, D.