- RTD or Ohm input
- High measurement accuracy
- 3-wire connection
- Programmable sensor error value
- For DIN form B sensor head mounting
- Linearized temperature measurement with Pt100…Pt1000 or Ni100…Ni1000 sensor.
- Conversion of linear resistance variation to a standard analog current signal, for instance from valves or Ohmic level sensors.
- Within a few seconds, the user can program PR5333A to measure temperatures within all RTD ranges defined by the norms.
- The RTD and resistance inputs have cable compensation for a 3-wire connection.
Mounting / installation
- For DIN form B sensor head or DIN rail mounting with the PR fitting type 8421.