- Linearized temperature measurement with Pt100…Pt1000 or Ni100…Ni1000 sensor.
- Conversion of linear resistance variation to a standard analog current signal, for instance from valves or Ohmic level sensors.
- Within a few seconds, the user can program PR6333A to measure temperatures within all RTD ranges defined by the norms.
- The RTD and resistance inputs have cable compensation for a 3-wire connection.
- A limit can be programmed on the output signal.
Mounting / installation
- Mounted vertically or horizontally on a DIN rail. Using the 2-channel version up to 84 channels per meter can be mounted.