- Input for RTD, TC, mV, linear resistance, mA, and V
- 3.75 kVAC galvanic isolation
- 4…20 mA loop output
- 1- or 2-channel version
- DIN rail mounting
- The 5131A transmitter can be configured with the software program PReset using a standard PC and the Loop Link communications unit.
- Independent channel jumper selectable inputs for current/voltage or temperature.
- Current input programmable in range 0…100 mA and voltage inputs in range 0…250 VDC.
- Linearized, electronic temperature measurement with RTD or TC sensor.
- Conversion of linear resistance variation to a standard analog current / voltage signal, for example from solenoids and butterfly valves or linear movements with attached potentiometer.
- 4- or 3-wire connection automatic cable compensation or 2-wire connection with programmable cable compensation.
- Configurable sensor error detection including NAMUR NE43.
- The 2-channel version has full galvanic isolation between the channels.
Separation of circuits in PELV/SELV installations.