- Universal driver for the control of solenoids etc.
- Two hardware versions make it possible to choose either Low (35 mA) or High (60 mA) current output.
- Configuration and monitoring by way of detachable display front (PR 45xx).
- Selection of direct or inverted function for each channel via PR 45xx and the possibility of reducing the output current to suit the application.
- Optional monitoring of the output current by way of PR 45xx.
- Optional redundant supply via power rail and/or separate supply.
- The 9203Axxxx can be mounted in the safe area and in zone 2 / Class 1, Division 2, Group A, B, C, D.
- Control of ON / OFF solenoids, acoustic alarms, and LEDs.
- The 9203A is controlled by an NPN/PNP signal or a switch signal.
- Monitoring of internal error events via the individual status relay and/or a collective electronic signal via the power rail.
- The 9203A has been designed, developed, and certified for use in SIL 2 applications according to the requirements of IEC 61508.
- Suitable for the use in systems up to Performance Level “d” according to ISO-13849.
- 1 green and 2 yellow/red front LEDs indicate operation status and malfunction.
- 2.6 kVAC galvanic isolation between input, output, and supply.
- The devices can be mounted vertically or horizontally without distance between neighboring units.