- Galvanic separation of analog current signals.
- Elimination of ground loops and measurement of floating signals.
- A competitive choice in terms of both price and technology for galvanic isolation of current signals to SCADA systems or PLC equipment.
- Especially useful in applications necessitating an unproblematic transmission of current signals according to NAMUR (sensor error detection).
- PR 6185 is powered by the measured signal and loads the loop with max. 1.8 VDC.
- The input is protected against overvoltage and polarity error.
- The drop voltage for each channel can be calculated according to the following expression: Vdrop = 1.8 + (Iout. * Rload.
- The output is voltage-limited to 15 VDC.
- Inputs and outputs are floating and galvanically separated.
Mounting / installation
- Mounted vertically or horizontally on a DIN rail. As the devices can be mounted without distance between neighboring units, up to 168 channels can be mounted per meter.