The EXL10 OCS Controller is powerful, rugged, and the second-largest model (after the new XL+) in our popular XL line of products. With a 10” LCD TFT color graphics display, 5 function keys, 2 RS-232/485 ports, 1MB of application memory, and supported Online Programming Mode, the EXL10 is a premium choice benefitting most industrial applications. You can also perfectly pair the EXL10 with the remote capabilities of WebMI – empowering you to take control of the unit right from your smartphone!
Logic engine features 1MB of application memory with a 0.013mS/K logic scan. Online Programming Mode (making logic changes on the fly without going thru stop mode) is supported.
Operator Interface features include:
- 640×480 LCD TFT color graphics display with a high resolution resistive touchscreen
- 5 function keys and a system key
- USB 2.0 On-the-Go port (mini-B 5pin) is available for programming
- USB 2.0 Host port (A) is available for exchanging files with USB FLASH drives
- Two (2) RS-232/485 ports support RTU/Modbus Commander / Responder (Master / Slave), ASCII In/Out, and PLC/Drive downloadable protocols
Networking features include:
- (2) built-in 10/100 Ethernet port
- (2) integrated CAN ports that support CsCAN and either CANopen, J1939, or DeviceNet Scanner simultaneously
All units feature a microSD slot, supporting at least 32GB. COM option expansion modules are supported, including Profibus DP, 2ch/4ch Analog Output, Radio Modem, Telephone Modem, and GPRS Cellular Modem. The COM options are independent of the serial ports.