- 9106A is a 1- or 2-channel isolated 1:1 repeater.
- The device supplies 2-wire SMART transmitters and can also be used for 2-wire SMART current sources. HART & BRAIN protocols are supported and are transferred bi-directionally.
- 9106A can be mounted in the safe area or in zone 2 / Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D.
- For duplication/migration purposes, the outputs can be sent to two different DCS/PLC/HMI or any monitoring system.
- In safety applications (SIL loops), the 9106AxBx can be used as a splitter with the following output configuration:
· When using 9106AxBx in a SIL2 safety function, channel 1 is used for the safety loop. Channel 2 can be used for any non-safety device.
· For higher safety purposes (SIL 3), 9106AxBx can be used as a splitter for SIL 3 loops. Channel 1 and 2 are then connected to the same safety PLC, where channel 2 is used as a redundant diagnostic channel. (For more information, consult the FMEDA Report and the Safety Manual).
- The detachable display 45xx and the green and red front LEDs indicate operation status for each channel.
- Monitoring of error events and cable breakage on input via the individual status relay and/or a collective electronic signal via the power rail.
- Suitable for the use in systems up to Performance Level “d” according to ISO-13849.
- High galvanic isolation of 2.6 kVAC.
- Fast response time <5 ms
- High accuracy better than 0.1%.
- 2-wire transmitter supply >16 V.
- The devices can be mounted vertically or horizontally without distance between neighboring units.