- Pulse isolator with safety barrier for the supply of NAMUR sensors installed in the hazardous area.
- Pulse isolator with safety barrier for the detection of mechanical contacts installed in the hazardous area.
- One input signal can be used on two separate outputs.
- A cable error alarm can be detected on a separate output.
- PR5202B1 and 5202B2 have relays with change-over contacts or open NPN collectors available in the safe area.
- PR5202B4 has 4 SPST relays, which are activated simultaneously two and two, available in the safe area. Each relay can be programmed to the function N.O. or N.C.
- Inputs, outputs and supply are floating and galvanically separated.
- 5202B is designed according to strict safety requirements and is therefore suitable for application in SIL 2 installations.
Mounting / installation
- Mounted vertically or horizontally on a DIN rail. Up to 84 channels per meter can be mounted.