- Linearized temperature measurement with TC sensor.
- Amplification of bipolar mV signals to a 4…20 mA signal, optionally linearized according to a defined linearization function.
- Within a few seconds the user can program PR6334B to measure temperatures within all TC ranges defined by the norms.
- Cold junction compensation (CJC) with a built-in temperature sensor.
- A limit can be programmed on the output signal.
- Continuous check of vital stored data for safety reasons.
Mounting / installation
- Mounted vertically or horizontally on a DIN rail. Using the 2-channel version up to 84 channels can be mounted per meter.