- The 0…5 AAC RMS range makes it possible to accurately measure a typical current transformer.
- The 0…300 VAC RMS range allows accurate supply voltage monitoring.
- The 4179 measures standard input ranges, and can be freely configured to customer-defined input range.
- Converts narrow AC current / voltage inputs to wide bipolar or unipolar outputs, e.g. 0…1 VAMS input = ±10 volt or 4…20 mA output with a minimum span of 0.5 AAC RMS or 0.5 VAC RMS.
- Configurable input limits control the output value for increased safety.
- The latest analog and digital techniques are used to obtain maximum accuracy and immunity to interference.
- Possibility of output safety feedback by selecting S4…20 mA output.
- The current output can drive up to 800 Ohms, with an adjustable response time of 0.0…60.0 seconds.
- Exceptional mA output load stability of <0.001% of span / 100 Ohm.
- Meets the NAMUR NE21 recommendations, ensuring high accuracy in harsh EMC environments.
- Meets the NAMUR NE43 recommendations, allowing the control system to easily detect an input error.
- Each unit is tested to a high 2.3 kVAC, 3-port galvanic isolation level.
- Excellent signal to noise ratio of > 60 dB.
Mounting / installation / programming
- Very low power consumption means units can be mounted side by side without an air gap – even at 60°C ambient temperature.
- Configuration, monitoring, 2-point process calibration and more are accomplished using either the 4501 detachable display or the 4511 detachable digital communication enabler.
- All programming can be password-protected.