NewTek HT-1000 Series
The NewTek HT Series AC LVDTs are specially designed for Extreme High Temperature applications demanding the highest levels of reliability while performing in the rugged environments that are required for industrial equipment. These transducers are constructed of special high temperature materials, allowing them to operate up to 1000°F (538°C). The HT Series provide a ratiometric output, allowing their secondary difference voltages to be divided by their sum. This cancels thermal error, providing extremely low thermal sensitivity over a wide temperature range. These HT Series are available from ± 0.500 inch (± 12.7 mm) to ± 1.0 inch (±25.4 mm) and offer high sensitivity, high resolution and excellent linearity.
- 1000°F operating temperature
- 1 inch diameter stainless steel housing
- Ratiometric output for reduced thermal error
- Linearity ±0.5% of Full Range Typical
- Through-bore design
- Choice of imperial or metric threaded core
- Standard and custom models available
- Power Generation
- Engine Control System
For more info please visit the product's website.
NewTek HT-1000 Datasheet
NewTek Sensors Brochure