CS84 Intrinsically Safe Differential Pressure Transducer
The CS84 differential pressure transducer is a high strength sensor designed for differential pressure measurements of liquids and gases in intrinsically safe areas. The CS84 offers a ±0.4% BFSL FS accuracy and features an all welded stainless steel construction for a minimum IP65 rating. A 316l SS oil filled sensor element provides excellent stability over a wide operating temperature range while offering corrosion resistance against various liquids and gases. Differential pressure ranges up to 50 PSI are available with 1/4” MNPT or FNPT process connections. A wide range of configurable options make the CS84 a versatile pressure transducer that can be designed to operate in some the harshest conditions. The CS84 is an excellent solution for applications such as filtration, external fuel tank level measurement and vapor recovery.
- Differential pressures up to 50 PSI
- Max line pressure of 500 PSI
- 316l SS diaphragm / oil filled sensor element
- Oxygen cleaning available
- Cryogenic bulk tank level measurement
- compression systems
- Test stands
- CSA Class I, Division 1, Groups C, D T4
- Class I, Zone 0 AEx ia IIB T4 Ga (Ex ia IIB T4 Ga)
For more info please visit the product's website.
CS84 Operating Instructions