ABB Continuous Water Analyzers
The ability to continuously and accurately measure water quality is a key requirement in many processes. ABB’s trusted range of water analysis solutions provide real-time data on process conditions that can be used to improve efficiency, tighten performance and safeguard quality.
With analyzers capable of measuring chemicals and purity, ABB is a Global Leader in low-maintenance, long-lasting analytical systems. Sipping reagents (rather than gulping), leads to low cost of ownership. The revolutionary AWT440 multi-channel transmitter is the next big thing in analyzer transmitters. One transmitter is capable of sending data from up to four digital sensors (see the [EZLink!] below).
The ABB line of water quality analyzers includes:
- Aluminum (Aztec AW631 Colorimetric aluminum analyzer)
- Ammonia (Aztec AAM631 ISE ammonia analyzer and AW631 Colorimetric ammonia analyzer for low level measurement)
- Residual Chlorine (Aztec AW401 residual chlorine monitor and AW402 with PID)
- Color measurement (Aztec AW637 color analyzer)
- Conductivity Transmitters and Sensors
- Dissolved Organics Measurement
- Dissolved Oxygen Measurement [EZLink!]
- Fluoride (Aztec AFM631 ISE fluoride analyzer)
- Hydrazine (Navigator AHM500 hydrazine analyzer for high purity water)
- Iron (Aztec AW633 colorimetric iron analyzer)
- Manganese (Aztek AW635 high range and AW634 low range colorimetric manganese analyzer)
- Nitrate (AV450 single channel and AV455 dual channel nitrate monitors)
- pH/ORP (Transmitters and sensors)
- Phosphate (Aztec AW636 colorimetric phosphate analyzer and Navigator AW642 colorimetric phosphate analyzer for high purity water)
- Silica (Navigator AW641 silica analyzer for high purity water applications)
- Sodium (Navigator ASO500 sodium analyzer for high purity water applications)
- Turbidity (4690 low range turbidity system and Aztec ATS430 turbidity and TSS sensor [EZLink!] for wastewater and industrial processes)
- Transmitters (AWT440 Multi-channel transmitter for [EZLink!] smart digital sensors)
For more info please visit the product's website.