ABB AquaMaster Electromagnetic Flowmeter
AquaMaster is the ultimate solution for flow measurement for District Metered Area. Measuring every drop accurately. Read more here.
- Solution from the masters of flow measurement – in 1988, ABB invented and designed the world’s first battery-powered electromagnetic flowmeter for DMA (District Metered Area)
- Invest smartly through ‘single box’ DMA solution – combining flow, pressure and data-logging
- Have greatest confidence in your billing based on highest accuracy with widest flow range revenue meter
- Get early warnings for leaks or bursts and reduce NRW (Non-Revenue Water) – highest confidence in night line performance
- Have highest confidence in the wet calibration – our flow rigs are certified by various national independent accredited bodies / laboratories all linked by the ‘International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation’ (ILAC7)
- Fit and flow with factory default settings. To customize minimal on-site configuration required with quick and easy configuration through ABB Velox mobile smart phone / tablet app
- Lowest total cost of ownership (TOTEX) over complete product lifecycleAquaMaster conforms to the latest international standards to meet increasing legislative demands for accurate flow metering. Its wide measuring range ensures peak daytime flows are accurately recorded and its exceptional low flow performance aids network leak detection.
- Fit and flow for foolproof installation, all data is stored in the sensor to reduce on-site setup. AquaMaster’s unique sensor design conditions the flow profile resulting in excellent meter performance in poor hydraulic installation conditions.
For more info please visit the product's website.
A more measured world of water
AquaMaster 4 FEW4 and FET4 datasheet
AquaMaster 4 Product Brochure