- Communications interface for modification of operational parameters in system 4000 and 9000 devices.
- Can be moved from one device to another of the same type and download the configuration of the first device to subsequent devices.
- Fixed display for visualization of process data and status.
- LCD display with 4 lines featuring scrolling help text in 7 languages which guides the user effortlessly through all the configuration steps.
- Programming access can be blocked by assigning a password. The password is saved in the device in order to ensure a high degree of protection against unauthorized modifications to the configuration.
Mounting / installation
- Click 4501 onto the front of the device mounted in the process.
- The display module 4501 is approved and certified as an add-on component to the 4000 and 9000 series of devices. For more information on the 4501 refer to the manual of the specific device in the 4000 or 9000 series where the 4501 is attached