- The latest analog and digital techniques are used to obtain maximum accuracy and immunity to interference.
- Possibility of output safety readback by selecting S4…20 mA output.
- The current output can drive up to 1000 Ohms, with an adjustable response time of 0.0…60.0 seconds.
- Exceptional mA output load stability of < 0.001% of span / 100 Ohm.
- Meets the NAMUR NE21 recommendations, ensuring high accuracy in harsh EMC environments.
- Meets the NAMUR NE43 recommendations, allowing the control system to easily detect a sensor error.
- Each unit is tested to a high 2.3 kVAC, 3-port galvanic isolation level.
- Excellent signal to noise ratio of > 60 dB.
Mounting / installation / programming
- Very low power consumption means units can be mounted side by side without an air gap – even at 60°C ambient temperature.
- Configuration, monitoring, 2-point process calibration and more are accomplished using either the 4501 detachable display or the 4511 detachable digital communication enabler.
- All programming can be password-protected.