4184 Universal Uni-/Bipolar Signal Transmitter
Universal uni-/bipolar signal transmitter
- Measures uni-/bipolar DC current and voltage signals
- Passive/active current output and buffered voltage output
- Extremely good signal dynamics for spans from 25 mV to 300 VDC
- Programming, process monitoring and diagnostics via 4511 / 4501
- Fast < 20 ms response time and excellent 0.05% accuracy
- Universally powered by 21.6…253 VAC / 19.2…300 VDC
- The latest analog and digital techniques are used to obtain maximum accuracy and immunity to interference.
- Possibility of output safety readback by selecting S4…20 mA output.
- The current output can drive up to 1000 Ohms, with an adjustable response time of 0.0…60.0 seconds.
- Exceptional mA output load stability of < 0.001% of span / 100 Ohm.
- Meets the NAMUR NE21 recommendations, ensuring high accuracy in harsh EMC environments.
- Meets the NAMUR NE43 recommendations, allowing the control system to easily detect a sensor error.
- Each unit is tested to a high 2.3 kVAC, 3-port galvanic isolation level.
- Excellent signal to noise ratio of > 60 dB.
Mounting / installation / programming
- Very low power consumption means units can be mounted side by side without an air gap – even at 60°C ambient temperature.
- Configuration, monitoring, 2-point process calibration and more are accomplished using either the 4501 detachable display or the 4511 detachable digital communication enabler.
- All programming can be password-protected.
For more info please visit the product's website.
PR Electronics 4184 Data Sheet